The dip was a happy accident, due to the fact that I forgot to get spinach on our grocery shopping trip. For this recipe, we made the dip early in the day, stored it in the fridge, and put in the oven when we were almost ready to serve.
Here's What You'll Need…
1-1/2 cups chopped, steamed broccoli
1-1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
1/3 cup chopped artichoke
1/3 cup chopped onion
3 tablespoons garlic
1 pint half and half
2 tablespoons margarine
salt and pepper
Let's Get Started…
1. Chop and steam your broccoli. Chop your onions and artichokes, set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add half and half. Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
5. Stir in 3/4 cup parmesan cheese until melted.
8. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Then, develop cheese under broiler for 5 additional minutes.
We dipped our soft pretzels and tortilla chips, but this creamy mixture could be a great pasta sauce too.
Let me know if you have a chance to try any of these recipes. It has been great hearing from you to learn about what Superbowl recipes you tried and other recipes you have adapted over the last few months. I want to help make working from the blog a bit easier. So I am working on a new site that will have a recipe index and recipe cards to get us better organized. If you have other ideas for the site let me know!