While we have been doing an okay job of sticking to our weekly menu plans, I have slowed down my exploration of new recipes and we need to move back into the fast lane. To jump in, I am putting together a 2015 Kitchen Bucket list and we only have 340 days to go to make it through:
- Slow Cooker Baked Bread - sounds like magic.
- Flavored Applesauces - to put my new immersion blender to good use.
- Cornish Hens - for a meal that sounds fancier than it is.
- Granola Gifts - for myself and to share.
- Baked Donuts - always have my eyes out for a pan at TJMaxx.
- Homemade Snapple Substitute - because Michael's Snapple spendings are breaking the bank.
- Baked Oatmeal Granola Bars - simple enough.
- Minimally Ridiculous Freezer Make-Ahead Slow Cooker Meal Plan - cautiously boarding the Pinterest bandwagon.
- 5 New Side Dishes - that can be added to the rotation, aka, have less than 3 ingredients and take less than 20 minutes.
- Re-boot previously posted recipes - fix them, update them, or remind myself that I ever made them.
- Finish those soups I promised you last year - three recipes to go.
This doesn't feel overwhelming...yet. We'll see how 2015 treats us all in the kitchen. Thanks for coming back to hear me out.
Hosted our 3rd Annual Holiday Party - out of hand in a good way - party recipe plan to be shared soon.
Had a Tender Tennessee Thanksgiving and a Pennsylvanian Christmas - warm and wonderful.
Heard that USA's Playing House finally got picked up for a second season - yes!
Read Mindy Kaling's Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) - a Merry Christmas gift from Michael.
Ran a half marathon half in Disney World - crowded, but highly recommended.
Ripped the carpet off of our staircase - it was time.
Started checking off New Year's Resolutions - and flaking out on a few.