Here's what you'll need...
3-4 skinless chicken breasts, halved
28-oz can diced tomatoes, do not drain
14-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
Small can diced green chilies
14-oz can creamed corn
1 sweet onion, chopped
1 packet taco seasoning
1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon siracha
2-3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
1 cup heavy cream
shredded cheddar cheese
1 avocado diced
Let's get started...
1. Combine tomatoes, beans, corn, onion, and chilies with seasonings and siracha in your crockpot.
2. Nestle chicken breasts in among the vegetable mixture.
3. Cover with chicken stock. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, making sure chicken is cooked to a safe temperature.
3. Shred the chicken in the crockpot.
4. Mix in the heavy cream and turn the pot to high for about 20 minutes.
5. Serve soup with cheese, avocado, chips and sour cream.
This is a no-brainer that makes for an easy dinner with leftovers for tomorrow's lunch. Not really in the mood for soup? Use less liquid and serve over rice.