Here's what you'll need...
3 potatoes grated (press out as much liquid as possible)
Salt + Pepper
3/4 cups milk
Fillings of your choice | shown with...
Sliced ham, diced onion, + tomatoes
Sweet potato + goat cheese
Mushroom, sausage, + rosemary
Broccoli, sausage, + cheddar
Spinach, tomato, + ricotta
Let's get started...
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss grated potato with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Thoroughly grease muffin pan.
5. Whisk together egg, milk, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
9. Let cool thoroughly in muffin tin to store or serve warm.
You can try any spices in your quiche, but I always put tarragon in our quiche or scrambled eggs. I can so vividly recall my Aunt Monica telling me that tarragon makes scrambled eggs. I had never heard of tarragon at the time. And I have never made eggs without tarragon since.