Here's what you'll need...
1/2 cup margarine (room temperature)
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1-1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Cream margarine and peanut butter in mixer until smooth.
2. Mix in vanilla.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
6. Transfer to wax paper and form dough into log about 8-10 inches long.
7. Wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
9. Slice log into 1/2 inch thick rounds and place on parchment papered baking sheet.
10. Bake for 14 minutes. The cookies will not rise or brown, so be careful not to over-bake or burn the bottoms.
11. Let cool on pan for about 5 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.