1-1/2 cups sugar
3 Tbsp all purpose flour
3 large eggs
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup margarine (melted)
1 Tbsp lemon zest
3 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
Let's get started...
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk together sugar and flour.
4. Combine dry and wet ingredients. Mix until smooth.
5. Lightly grease pie plate and lay down crust.
6. Pour filling into pie.
8. Cool on wire rack thoroughly before cutting.
The article title on this recipe was Bake a Sweet Memory, sealing the deal that this is the best dessert for your end of summer weekend. Luckily, in our house Labor Day means we are only a few days away from celebrating our wedding anniversary. So our summers always end on a sweet note.