1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 oz cream cheese
1 jar (7-8 oz) marshmallow cream
1/2 cup heavy cream
9-inch graham cracker crust
6 oz raspberries, washed
2 tbsp berry jam
Let's get started...
1. Beat the peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. Then add the marshmallow cream and continue to beat until blended.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until whipped and stiff.
3. Combine creams and mix until blended.
4. Pour the cream into the graham cracker crust.
5. Top with berries.
6. Beat jam until liquefied or warm in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds.
7. Drizzle jam over pie.
8. Refrigerate for about 3 hours or freeze if pie will be traveling. Slice and serve.